We offer a comprehensive range of prototyping and rapid manufacturing solutions. Whether seeking an urgent supply of high-quality one-offs, pre-production batch samples or large scale mock-ups we can support your needs.
We manufacture Carbon fibre, wood veneer & plastic components with robotic in-house facilities for technical finishes in paint application. Dedicated development team of highly skilled manpower & project / quality managers work with our clients for development of the product from concept through to production.
- Leather Thinning, Splitting & Skiving
- Embossing & Embroidery
- Hand Stitching & Overlocking
- CNC Decorative Stitching
- Perforation or Broguing
Our In-house Manufacturing Facility is capable of producing a wide range of Interior & Exterior Components :
- Automotive Interior Trim: We manufacture a full range of automotive interior trim including door panels, console assemblies, load space trim and headliners.
- PU Foam Components: Our facility is equipped with the most advanced foam fabrication capabilities including compression moulding, CNC routing, and die-cutting.
- Plastic & Metal Finish: We have a full range of finishes that can be applied to plastic & metal substrates including anodising, chroming, gold-plating & piano blacks.
- Robotic Paint Line & Assembly: Our Facility is ready for mass production, with our in-house 4 stage robotic paint line and fully customisable assembly.
Did you know? - Despite the decline since the 1970s, when manufacturing contributed 25% of UK GDP, the UK is currently the ninth largest manufacturing nation in the world.